Consent to the processing of User's personal data
1. The user of the http://smartplazapolytech.com/ Website (hereinafter referred to as "the Site") acts personally, on his own behalf, voluntarily and independently. The User of the Site assumes all risks of liability and consequences associated with the possible participation in the offers placed on the Site.
2. The User of the Site agrees to the processing of his personal data in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data" of 01.06.2010 № 2297-VI, and under the conditions specified below.
3. By accepting the offers posted on the Site and completing the registration forms on the Site, each User of the Site certifies and confirms that he is acquainted with and fully agrees with the rules set out in this Agreement, obliges them to comply with, that he is acquainted with the rights, that concerning his personal data as well as the voluntary submission of his personal data is consent to their processing by the Site Administration in any way with the marketing and / or any other purpose which is not contrary to the legislation of Ukraine (conducted I market research to prepare statistical information, etc.).
4. By participating in the offers placed on the Site and completing the registration forms on the Site, each User of the Site confirms that he is acquainted with the rights concerning his personal data and hereby confirms that the Administration of the Site and other third parties are exempt from the obligations. to send to the Site User a written notice of the rights, purpose of the data collection and the persons to whom the personal data of the Site User are transferred.
5. By agreeing to this Agreement, the Site User agrees to receive information related to the current offers on the Site. The Site Administration reserves the right to forward to the Site User any information by e-mail to the email address specified by the Site User in the registration form, without prior agreement with the Site User.
6. The User of the Site, as a subject of personal data, has the right:
- to obtain information about the location of the Site Administration as the owner / manager of his personal data;
- require the Site Administration as the owner / manager of its personal data to clarify its personal data;
- apply the remedies provided by law in case of violation of the legislation on protection of personal data.
7. The processing of personal data may be performed by the Site Administration on its own or may be transferred to other operators, subject to the condition of confidentiality.
8. The personal data of the User of the Site are stored in the database until their withdrawal at the written request of the User of the Site. If the consent to the processing of personal data is withdrawn, the User of the Site is not allowed to continue participation in the existing offers of the Site.
9. The administration of the Site assumes no responsibility for the protection of personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, distortion, blocking, copying, distribution of personal data, as well as other unauthorized activities of third parties. Similarly, the Site Administration assumes no responsibility for any infringement of the rights of third parties as a result of the User's actions for the disclosure of such personal data.